Frequently Asked Questions
Answer to frequently asked questions are below. Please contact us if you have questions that need more detailed answers.
- Can you send a catalog of machines with prices?
- Machines are built to order per customer specifications. Unfortunately, a catalog of machines with prices is not available. Pricing is proposed after basic information is understood and general product and machine specification is confirmed.
- How many product sizes can a machine make?
- Depending on the specifications, a machine can produce 2-5 product sizes. Machines must be stopped and size units installed and adjustments made before production can begin again. This can take a few hours depending on the experience and skill of the technicians.
- Do you supply raw materials?
- We are unable to supply raw materials because we are not able to determine which materials are most suitable for the customer. However, we can refer you to possible suppliers and share our general raw material knowledge.
- How long does it take from the purchase order to the delivery of a machine?
- After receiving your order, it can take from 8-10 months to manufacture.
- How much floor space and ceiling height is needed for a machine?
- Actual floor space depends on the specifications of the machine. We estimate that the average size machine will require 30(L) x 10(W) x 5(H) meters (98 feet by 32 feet by 16 feet) of space.
- Is a clean room necessary?
- A clean room is not necessary but we recommend dust collection systems to keep the environment comfortable for the operators and minimize dust buildup on the machine.
- How much power is needed to run the machine?
- Approximately 300-900 kVA depending on the machine specifications. Power must be stable. 8,000-13,000 Nl/m of compressed air is needed. Water is not necessary.
Things to Consider
- Is hearing protection necessary?
- Yes. Machines in operation can reach 100db and hearing damage can occur if hearing protection is not used.
- Are raw materials needed for testing?
- Yes. Customers must provide raw materials to ZUIKO for testing. Details regarding amount and schedule are provided during technical discussions.